This is the Linux app named OSMA to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TowardsaframeworkforOpensourceMultiplayerSeriousGamesversion1.0.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OSMA to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OSMA to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSerious games are games that are primarily designed for purposes other than pure entertainment. Using game design techniques people practise or learn new skills or become aware of unknown problems and solutions.
The main goal of the OSMA project is to reduce the cost barrier for the development of these serious games. To achieve this we look for generic, extensible and reusable components within the three pillars of game development: game technology, game art and game design.
The OSMA serious game engine is the core of the project. This engine is built up from existing opensource technology components.
This engine is extended with game environments, objects and characters that can be used in different game contexts and for different audiences. Therefore a universal style manual is developed that is the basis of the various game assets.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.