This is the Linux app named Outline Client whose latest release can be downloaded as Outline-Client.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Outline Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Outline clients, developed by Jigsaw. The Outline clients use the popular Shadowsocks protocol, and lean on the Cordova and Electron frameworks to support Windows, Android / ChromeOS, Linux, iOS and macOS. The Outline Client is a cross-platform VPN or proxy client for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and ChromeOS. The Outline Client is designed for use with the Outline Server software, but it is fully compatible with any Shadowsocks server. The client's user interface is implemented in Polymer 2.0. Platform support is provided by Cordova and Electron, with additional native components in this repository. Outline clients share the same web app across all platforms. This code is located in the src/www directory. If you are making changes to the shared web app and do not need to test platform-specific functionality, you can test in a desktop browser. It provides the "missing Unix pieces" required by build system such as rsync (and many others).
- Release builds on CI are configured with a production Sentry API key
- Outline clients share the same web app across all platforms
- Browser platform development will use fake servers to test successful and unsuccessful connections
- All builds require Node 16, in addition to other per-platform requirements
- Requires an Apple developer account
- Requires XCode 13+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/outline-client.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.