This is the Linux app named OWASP Juice Shop whose latest release can be downloaded as juice-shop-12.9.2_node12_darwin_x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OWASP Juice Shop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OWASP Juice Shop
OWASP Juice Shop is probably the most modern and sophisticated insecure web application! It can be used in security trainings, awareness demos, CTFs and as a guinea pig for security tools! Juice Shop encompasses vulnerabilities from the entire OWASP Top Ten along with many other security flaws found in real-world applications!
The application contains a vast number of hacking challenges of varying difficulty where the user is supposed to exploit the underlying vulnerabilities. The hacking progress is tracked on a score board. Finding this score board is actually one of the (easy) challenges!
- web application security
- application security
- security awareness
- security vulnerabilities
Developers, Quality Engineers, Architects, Testers, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/juice-shop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.