This is the Linux app named Oxidizer whose latest release can be downloaded as Oxidizer_0_8_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Oxidizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOxidizer is a Recursive Fractal Flame render for OSX. It is designed to be compatible with the flam3 suite and the Electric Sheep screen saver allowing the user to render flames and sheep along with the interactive creation of original flames.
- Snow Leopard Compatibility
- QuickView, see thumbnails for a spread of values for a parameter
- Preview sheep loops
- Interactive Lua Console
- Genomes are compatible with Electric Sheep 2.7
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oxidizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.