This is the Linux app named P2P-IRC whose latest release can be downloaded as p2pirc-0.1.5-delphi.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named P2P-IRC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONP2PIRCLIB is a library and the de facto standard interface for the P2PIRC protocol. The library itself will define the protocol and enable it to be used on many common development platforms. The P2PIRC protocol is a decentralized implentation of IRC.
C, C++, Delphi/Kylix
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p2pirc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.