This is the Linux app named p3c, a pop3 checker whose latest release can be downloaded as p3c-0.1.6b.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named p3c, a pop3 checker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
p3c, a pop3 checker
p3c is a pop3 checker allowing you to inspect your mailbox before downloading and delete any unwanted messages. For you to choose wich messages to delete, p3c will show you the "To:", "From:" and "Subject:" portions of the mail.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/p3c/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.