This is the Linux app named LAME (Lame Aint an MP3 Encoder) whose latest release can be downloaded as lame-3.100.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LAME (Lame Aint an MP3 Encoder) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LAME (Lame Aint an MP3 Encoder)
DESCRIPTIONLAME is an educational tool to be used for learning about MP3 encoding. The goal of the LAME project is to improve the psycho acoustics, quality and speed of MP3 encoding. Note: we provide source code only!
- Source code only !!!
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
X Window System (X11), GTK+, Curses/Ncurses
Python, C++, Assembly, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.