This is the Linux app named Paddock to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as paddock-7.10-beta-37.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Paddock to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Paddock to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPaddock, which was originally created for the Dutch Racing League, is management software for races and race leagues, either in games or in real life. It can be used to create overviews of race results.
- Show results of races per season
- Drivers are assigned to a team and teams are assigned to a division
- Support for different rulesets (points per finishing position/qualifying position/fastest lap)
- Import results from rFactor and LFSPoints XML files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/paddock/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.