This is the Linux app named PAGE whose latest release can be downloaded as page-7.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PAGE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PAGE is a drag-and-drop GUI generator for Python and Tkinter which
generates Python modules that display a relatively simple GUI
constructed from Tk and ttk widget sets using the Place Geometry
PAGE is a cross-platform tool running on any OS which has a current
version of Python installed. PAGE output requires only Python Tkinter
and runs on Linux, Unix, Windows, OS X, and even Rasperian.
Version 7 is a major release employing a simplified code generation
scheme while supporting multiple toplevel GUI's. Version 7 also
drops Python 2 support.
- Drag-and-drop GUI generator for Python.
- PAGE is cross-platform running wherever Python is installed.
- Generated Python only requires Python to run.
- Extensive documentation, tutorial, and examples.
- Supports most tk and many ttk widgets.
- Cut-Copy-Paste operations.
- Graphical editors for menus, notebooks, and panedwindows.
- Graphical editor for bindings.
- utf-8 support in GUI
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/page/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.