This is the Linux app named PANDA (notes and calendar) whose latest release can be downloaded as Panda_0.97.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PANDA (notes and calendar) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PANDA (notes and calendar)
PANDA - Personal Assistant for Notes, Dates and Addresses. Panda is a tool for managing your notes, dates and addresses. Enter notes as simple text, keep addresses as plain fields and manage a time table as well as an elementary calendar.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hgpanda/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.