This is the Linux app named PandaOCR whose latest release can be downloaded as PandaOCR_2.71.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PandaOCR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
At present, the newly refactored PandaOCR.Pro professional version has been released. It is faster and more stable, with richer interfaces and easier operation. It is recommended for you to use it! The normal version will continue to be maintained, and all interfaces will be retained but no new functions will be added. The reason why the version number of the professional version starts from 5.x is that the normal version will be updated in the future, so a period of version number is reserved. You can continue to use the regular version for free as before, without worrying about deactivating the regular version after the launch of the professional version. If you have higher needs, you can try the professional version. You can also use the Baidu API interface without activation. Support shortcut keys and screen corner trigger screenshot recognition function, convenient and fast.
- Multifunctional OCR Image and Text Recognition
- Translation and reading
- Pop-up window
- Formula and form
- Image bed, image search, and QR code
- Supports interception and identification of fixed areas, suitable for Japanese game consoles or raw meat subtitles
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pandaocr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.