This is the Linux app named pandas whose latest release can be downloaded as Pandas2.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pandas with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pandas is a Python data analysis library that provides high-performance, user friendly data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language. It enables you to carry out entire data analysis workflows in Python without having to switch to a more domain specific language. With pandas, performance, productivity and collaboration in doing data analysis in Python can significantly increase.
pandas is continuously being developed to be a fundamental high-level building block for doing practical, real world data analysis in Python, as well as powerful and flexible open source data analysis/ manipulation tool for any language.
- Intelligent data alignment and integrated handling of missing data
- Size mutability: columns can be inserted and deleted from data structures
- Powerful and flexible group-by functionality
- Fast and efficient DataFrame object for data manipulation with integrated indexing
- Intelligent label-based slicing, fancy indexing, and subsetting of large data sets
- Intuitive merging and joining data sets
- Flexible reshaping and pivoting of data sets
- Hierarchical axis indexing
- Robust IO tools for loading data
- Time series-specific functionality: date range generation and frequency conversion, moving window statistics, date shifting and lagging
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pandas.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.