This is the Linux app named Pandoc whose latest release can be downloaded as pandoc-2.19-windows-x86_64.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pandoc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pandoc is a universal document converter able to convert files from a multitude of markup formats into another. With Pandoc, you have a swiss-army knife of a converter, able to convert practically any markup format into any other.
Pandoc contains a Haskell library for conversions as well as a command-line tool that uses this library. It can convert to and from just about anything-- lightweight markup formats, HTML formats, documentation formats, ebooks, TeX formats, word processor formats and so much more. It understands several useful markdown syntax extensions, such as document metadata, footnotes, tables, and more. If you want strict markdown compatibility however, these extensions can be turned off.
Pandoc is no doubt powerful and customizable, but it is important to note that its intermediate representation of a document is less expressive than many of the formats, so it may not produce perfect conversions every time.
- Converts to and from dozens of markup formats
- Can produce PDF output via LaTeX, Groff ms, or HTML
- Modular design
- Understands numerous markdown syntax extensions, which can be turned off
- Can render Math
- Includes a powerful system for automatic citations and bibliographies
- Customizable in many ways
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pandoc.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.