This is the Linux app named Panglossa LexHoard to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lexhoard3_src_2016-03-01.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Panglossa LexHoard to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Panglossa LexHoard to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWith LexHoard you can build vocabularies, glossaries, dictionaries or other types of wordlists. LexHoard features:
-Unicode support (with a built-in Unicode editor)
-export for MediaWiki and HTML format
-attribution of more than one meaning/translation/relation to each word
The program is written completely in native Lazarus/FreePascal. The only non-standard library needed is ZeosLib. It uses SQlite databases, so no special drivers or servers are required - although you can easily change it to use any other database supported by Zeos.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lexhoard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.