This is the Linux app named Partclone whose latest release can be downloaded as partclone-0.3.17.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Partclone with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Partclone is a project like the well-known backup utility "Partition Image" a.k.a partimage. Partclone provide utilities to back up used blocks and design for higher compatibility of the file system using supported library like e2fslibs.
- Support Linux, Windows, MAC, FreeBSD, ESX file system backup/restore
- Support btrfs, ext2/3/4, jfs, xfs, reiserfs, and reiser4 for linux file system
- Support fat and ntfs for Windows file system
- Support ufs for FreeBSD file system
- Support vmfs for ESX vmware server
- zfs in the future
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/partclone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.