This is the Linux app named Passed or fail Exam Result System whose latest release can be downloaded as test-results.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Passed or fail Exam Result System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Passed or fail Exam Result System
Passed or fail - Student Exam Result System made in php+mysql is a simple script develop to import CSV files with information to show "Fail" or "Passed" results for students through their full name, date of birth or even Candidate ID.
- Import CSV to database tables
- Dinamically create database table to upload information files from Admin Panel
- Information on queries: candidate ID, fullname, birthdate, 4 trimester notes, total points, result "passed"-"fail"-"absent" as data from the CSV
- Information to search from: candidate ID, fullname, birthdate.
- Simple installation file to create the config.php
- Multiple list available to search from as select menu
- If the users don't have the list URL, cannot access the info
Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/passed-or-fail-exam-result/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.