This is the Linux app named PasswordManager whose latest release can be downloaded as passwordManager.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PasswordManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPassword Manager is created mainly for my personal use. Memorizing lots of account is impossible, keeping on plain text is insecure. With a very simple gui and using AES encryption I solved my problem. You can group your accounts in a single file and multiple users can save their passwords in different files.
remove version checking that becomes annoying.
*Keyboard short cuts for menu items
*Configuration file, account form display time and time before asking the password again before displaying account form can be configured.
*Open Last open file menu item
*simple password manager icon
*password suggestion frame
*copy to clipboard buttons
*Account window automatically shut down after 5 minutes
*bug fix description search
*input boxes are changed to password boxes.
*link to latest release
*minor bug fix
- password Manager
- java swing
- open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplepasswordmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.