This is the Linux app named PathMEN whose latest release can be downloaded as PathMen.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PathMEN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PathNER is a tool for the identification of specific pathway mentions from biomedical literature. PathNER is built upon the GATE embedded framework.It's based on soft dictionary matching and rules-based detection. The dictionary is generated from ConsensusPathDB and Pathway Ontology and the rules are implemented in JAPE. Using PathNER, you can identify all occurrences of informative pathway names (e.g. 'the Wnt pathway'). PathNER can be used to assist studies that aim at uncovering associations between disease and pathways.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pathmen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.