This is the Linux app named Pathos3D whose latest release can be downloaded as Pathos3D.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pathos3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A GPU GLSL implementation of a Uniform-Grid accelerated Ray Tracer. Basic test boxes and Stanford bunny are currently renderable. Tested on ATI X1600 mobile, FireGL V3400, and 8800gt.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pathos3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.