This is the Linux app named PBXinaFlash 3/ IncrediblePBX whose latest release can be downloaded as IncrediblePBX2021.sh. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PBXinaFlash 3/ IncrediblePBX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PBXinaFlash 3/ IncrediblePBX
Longing for the good old days of Asterisk@Home? Welcome back to the steroid-enhanced version. PBX in a Flash 3.0 & Incredible PBX 2020/2021 are the latest Lean, Mean Asterisk Machines, high-performance, turnkey Asterisk PBXs that are easy to upgrade. Features include CentOS/SL 7.x, Debian and Raspbian 10 support with Asterisk 18/16 and FreePBX 15 GPL modules. Add-ons include one-click installs of Incredible Fax and many other Asterisk utilities. Visit Nerd Vittles for the latest tutorials.
- voice dialing
- preconfigured firewall
- preconfigured trunks
- telephone reminders
- speed dialing
- news & weather
- dozens of Asterisk apps
- raspberry pi
- incredible pbx
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pbxinaflash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.