This is the Linux app named pcap2sipp whose latest release can be downloaded as pcap2sipp.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pcap2sipp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSometimes in the process of debugging SIP UAs you are trying to simulate a scenario for which all you have is a packet trace from the user.
You can use this program to convert the SIP packets from the pcap trace to sipp xml files, and then use sipp with the resulted scenario to simulate the test case.
Note: only supports traces with SIP over UDP
See "pcap2sipp doc" for more information
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcap2sipp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.