This is the Linux app named pdnmesh Finite Element program whose latest release can be downloaded as pdnmesh-0.2.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pdnmesh Finite Element program with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pdnmesh Finite Element program
DESCRIPTIONAn automatic 2D Delaunay mesh generator and solver for Finite Element Analysis. Can solve 2D field problems (Poisson and Helmholtz Equations). Can use LAPACK/ARPACK solvers producing OpenGL/Postscript output. Uses C/GTK/GTKGLExt/MFC. Runs on Win32/Unix.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdnmesh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.