This is the Linux app named PCRaster whose latest release can be downloaded as pcraster-4.1.0_x86-64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PCRaster with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Active projects have been copied to Github: https://github.com/pcraster
News, project information, documentation and more are available at http://www.pcraster.eu
PCRaster is a collection of tools and software libraries tailored to the construction of spatio-temporal environmental models. Application domains are amongst others hydrology (rainfall-runoff, global water balance, groundwater (with Modflow)), ecology, or land use change. Two scripting languages (PCRcalc and Python) include a rich set of spatial operations for manipulating and analysing raster maps. A Python framework supports Monte Carlo simulations and data assimilation (Ensemble Kalman Filter and Particle Filter). The Aguila tool allows for the interactive visualisation of stochastic spatio-temporal data.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcraster/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.