This is the Linux app named PDF Split and Merge whose latest release can be downloaded as pdfsam-4.0.3.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDF Split and Merge with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PDF Split and Merge
Split and merge PDF files with PDFsam, an easy-to-use desktop tool with graphical, command line and web interface.
- Merge PDF files together
- Split PDF files specifying the page number
- Split PDF files specifying the level of bookmarks
- Split a PDF in files of the given size
- Rotate PDF files
- Mix two PDF files taking pages alternately
- Extract pages from PDF files
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfsam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.