This is the Linux app named PDF Version Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as pdfvcon_0.9.1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDF Version Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PDF Version Converter
This a GUI for calling Ghostscript to change PDF versions. If you have older software that needs PDF files in say 1.4 format, but your PDF file is 1.6, this is your answer. Select your file, choose which version and convert it.
Requires Gnome 2.22.3 or better*, GTK 2.0 and of course Ghostscript.
* I haven't tested on newer version of Gnome.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfvcon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.