This is the Linux app named pdf2mp3 whose latest release can be downloaded as pdf2mp3_1.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pdf2mp3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Your eyes are tired of looking into the tablet or cell-phone screen reading ebooks? You have difficulty reading from LCD screen specially in a driving vehicle? This software is for you!
It converts your PDF files to MP3 audio books.
Special Features (Compared to similar projects):
Each page is in a separate MP3 file.
Created MP3 files have ID3v2 tags showing Book name and page number.
Multi-threaded conversion, means all CPU cores will be used thus multiple times faster conversion.
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdf2mp3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.