This is the Linux app named PDFMultiTool whose latest release can be downloaded as pdfmultitool-setup_0.00.02_x86.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDFMultiTool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Merge, replace, extract, delete pages within PDF documents, while keeping the bookmarks (outline items in outline tree) or even edit them in the resulting document.
- Insert pages from another document
- Delete and extract pages
- Replace pages with pages from another document
- Merge documents
- Rotate pages
- Keep and edit bookmarks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfmtool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.