This is the Linux app named PDFReporter whose latest release can be downloaded as pdfreporter-android-bundle-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT-all-jar.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDFReporter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The library is a fork of the popular open source Jasper Reports and supports the common features provided by Jasper Reports, but offline and for mobile apps. The PDFReporter library supports iOS, Java and Android library. For your document and report design you use the PDFReporter Studio where you can visualize your data.
If you want to use the library commercially please visit our official webpage.
- You can design your own reports with the PDFReporter Studio based on Jasper Studio.
- JasperReport compatible and all the flavors that come with JasperReports
- Supports SQL and XML as data sources
- PDF generation
- Digital signatures
- Mobile device enabled
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Customer Service, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
Objective C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfreporter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.