This is the Linux app named PDI Data Vault framework whose latest release can be downloaded as pdi_dv_framework_vmware_virtual_machine_24.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDI Data Vault framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PDI Data Vault framework
A metadata driven 'tool' to automate loading a designed Data Vault. It consists of a set of Pentaho Data Integration and database objects.
Thel Virtual Machine (VMware) is a 64 bit Ubuntu Server 14.04, with MySQL (Percona Server) and PostgreSQL 9.4 as the database flavours and PDI version 5.2 CE.
NB: Directory version_2.4 contains the most recent Virtual Machine.
The readme.txt contains info about that VM.
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdidatavaultfw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.