This is the Linux app named Peach Outreach Directory whose latest release can be downloaded as peachoutreach_v0.2alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Peach Outreach Directory with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Peach Outreach Directory
DESCRIPTIONPeach Outreach Directory is a CMS/directory for local non-profits, outreaches, and ministries. The directory provides a website for organizations that might otherwise not have one. Peach is in Alpha testing and is NOT ready for production sites just yet.
Non-Profit Organizations, Advanced End Users, Religion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/peachoutreach/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.