This is the Linux app named PECALDAYS whose latest release can be downloaded as Pecaldays.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PECALDAYS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pecaldays is a powerfull and portable calendar utility for Linux 64bit OSs. !
It is written in C language.
Actually , I made it to support my PEDABA (Data Base) Linux application but , I think it will be usefull as a standalone utility too.
You can search for any date you want from 01/01/001 a.C to 31/12/2500 A.C to find the corresponding day.
You can also add or subtract number of days to a specific date.
It is also possible to extend the Julian calendar (for information only about the corresponding day) beyond 15 October 1582 (official opening of the Gregorian calendar) because, many countries made the transition to the new calendar several years later.
- Search for any date you want from 01/01/001 a.C to 31/12/2500 A.C .
- Add or subtract number of days to a specific date.
- Extend the Julian calendar beyond Oct 1582 (optional) .
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Gnome, X Window System (X11), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pecaldays/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.