This is the Linux app named pedsim whose latest release can be downloaded as 20140211-libpedsim-2-3-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pedsim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PEDSIM is a microscopic pedestrian crowd simulation system. The PEDSIM library allows you to use pedestrian dynamics in your own software. Based on pure C++ without additional packages, it runs virtually on every operating system. The PEDSIM Demo Application gives you a quick overview of the capabilities, and is a starting point for your own experiments.
PEDSIM is suitable for use in crowd simulations (e.g. indoor evacuation simulation, large scale outdoor simulations), where one is interested in output like pedestrian density or evacuation time. Also, the quality of the individual agent's trajectory is high enough for creating massive pedestrian crowds in movies. Since libpedsim is easy to use and extend, it is a good starting point for science projects.
Developers, Engineering, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pedsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.