This is the Linux app named peewee whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.17.0sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named peewee with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Peewee is a simple and small ORM. It has few (but expressive) concepts, making it easy to learn and intuitive to use. Peewee will automatically infer the database table name from the name of the class. You can override the default name by specifying a table_name attribute in the inner “Meta” class (alongside the database attribute). To learn more about how Peewee generates table names, refer to the Table Names section. There are lots of field types suitable for storing various types of data. Peewee handles converting between pythonic values and those used by the database, so you can use Python types in your code without having to worry. The real strength of our database is in how it allows us to retrieve data through queries. Relational databases are excellent for making ad-hoc queries. Peewee provides a magical helper fn(), which can be used to call any SQL function.
- A small, expressive ORM
- Python 2.7+ and 3.4+ (developed with 3.6)
- Supports sqlite, mysql, postgresql and cockroachdb
- Provides tons of extensions
- Defining models is similar to Django or SQLAlchemy
- Connect to the database and create tables
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/peewee.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.