This is the Linux app named Programming Language ADP whose latest release can be downloaded as adp_bin_windows_x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Programming Language ADP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Programming Language ADP
ADP (Another Data Processor) is a programing language that is designed for Web database programing. It is a scripting language and a lightweight programming language in which it is possible to mix SQL easily. It is easy to install.
ADP is base on Prolog. But ADP uses only the backtrack and unification. The syntax is original and likes a another scripting language, supports method call.
Prolog, Project is a programming language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adpla/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.