This is the Linux app named Penguin Cards to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PenguinCards.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Penguin Cards to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Penguin Cards to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PenguinCards is a java-based Card game. The aim of the player is to find out identical card pairs which are randomly placed on the board. You can either play against the computer or another player. The one who finds out more card pairs is the winner.
Education, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/penguincards/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.