This is the Linux app named PerfCache whose latest release can be downloaded as PerfCache_Alpha_Dec9_2011_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PerfCache with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPerfCache is an API that allows for creation and management of a memory cache. It includes basic cache operations (insert and retrieve), replacement policies, and expiration. Cache entry keys are strings of bytes, and data items are arrays of bytes. Variable length keys and data are supported. The cache itself is implemented as an array. The cache infrastructure includes a directory, mapping cache entry keys to cache array indices, and a sub-system for handling cache entry replacement metadata. The LRU and LFU replacement policies are supported; the replacement metadata management overhead is O(1). PerfCache includes support for synchronization and for cache operation statistics.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perfcache/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.