This is the Linux app named Perl for FTN Systems whose latest release can be downloaded as nl2sql12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Perl for FTN Systems with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perl for FTN Systems
This project is to provide a repository of Perl scripts, or links to where such Perl scripts might be found, for use on Fidonet Technology Networks (FTN) systems. A longer term goal is for the development of Perl Module(s), using the "FTN" namespace.
Advanced End Users, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ftnpl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.