This is the Linux app named Perl Web Server whose latest release can be downloaded as perlwebserver-0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Perl Web Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Perl Web Server
A very simple to use and configure web server written in Perl. It aims to be as cross-platform as
possible. The goal is to make a web server as easy to use as Roxen, as modular as Apache, and as powerful as Perl!
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perlwebserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.