This is the Linux app named Petitioner whose latest release can be downloaded as petitioner-1.1.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Petitioner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPetitioner is a CGI application written in Python that lets users create and send petitions to multiple members of parliament at once.
Petitions are saved to a unique link that can be shared. Every time someone follows that link, a petition will be sent to the selected MPs.
- Send to multiple MPs concurrently.
- Save and distribute link to petition, start a campaign.
- Simple method to select recipients of petition.
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/petitioner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.