This is the Linux app named pfstools for HDR images whose latest release can be downloaded as pfstools-2.2.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pfstools for HDR images with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pfstools for HDR images
pfstools - a set of programs for reading, writing, manipulating and viewing high-dynamic range (HDR) images and video frames. pfscalibration - photometric calibration of cameras and HDR images from multiple exposures. pfstmo - tone mapping operators.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pfstools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.