This is the Linux app named Phantom GNU/Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as phantom-linux-stable-current.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Phantom GNU/Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION#Note- I recommend running Phantom as a Live Distro only atm. Currently working out some kinks with the installer.
Phantom GNU/Linux is a new source based distribution which has 3 goals.
1. "Speed" which is why xfce was chosen by default due to it being very lightweight and easy on the ram.
2. "Power", in Phantom, everything is compiled directly from source code.
3. "Usability", Aside from being fast and lightweight and giving the user complete control I also want Phantom to be a GNU/Linux Distro that caters to all types of users. Whether your a developer, gamer, or an audophile, You shouldn't have to search above and beyond to find the right software for you but if you desire we wont tell anybody ;) Phantom tries to be as user orientied as possible while also be a great distro for the advanced linux user as well.
Phantom GNU/Linux is Free Software Licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phantom-gnu-linux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.