This is the Linux app named PharTools whose latest release can be downloaded as PharTools_v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PharTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPharTools is a powerful PHP-CLI tool to manage phar (PHP-Archive) files. It allows to create, extract, convert, edit and view phar archives. It also includes a simple API to implement PharTools features on your own scripts.
Don't run this script directly. Run it from a cmd.exe or from a Linux Terminal instance instead
If you install PharTools on Windows directories (like Program Files, Program Files (x86), ...) you may need to run cmd.exe as Administrator
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/EvolSoft/PharTools
- Create phar archives
- Extract phar archives
- Add, rename, delete, list files inside phar archives
- Get informations about phar archives (such as filesize, metadata, stub, etc...)
- Converts zip or tar archives to phar archives
- Converts phar archives to zip or tar archives
- Supports GZip and BZip2 compression types
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phartools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.