This is the Linux app named Phase transformation crystallography lab whose latest release can be downloaded as setup1.19.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Phase transformation crystallography lab with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Phase transformation crystallography lab
DESCRIPTIONThe purpose of this program is to calculate the phase transformation crystallography after a phase transformation and represent the results in graphical way such as in stereo graphic projection.The most recent crystallographic theories for both martensite and diffusional transformation are included.The variant selection during phase transformation could also be analyzed. The lattice matching near the interface, the superimposed diffraction patterns and so on can be readily simulated with present program. It supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
If you used PTCLab in your work, please cite:
Gu, X.-F., Furuhara, T. & Zhang, W.-Z., (2016). J. Appl. Cryst. 49, 1099 –1106.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tclab/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.