This is the Linux app named PhaseSpace to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PhaseSpace0.A.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhaseSpace to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PhaseSpace to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Phase Space is born out of the need of a simple yet powerful open source tool to study dynamical systems. PhaseSpace allows you to plot the phase space of the dynamical system you are studying, its critical points and the curves of slope zero and infinite.It can also plot the solutions of the system and it's vector field. To use PhaseSpace you'll need to have Python installed along with Matplotlib and Numpy.
Science/Research, Education, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phasespace/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.