This is the Linux app named PhaseTank whose latest release can be downloaded as PhaseTank_Tutorial.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhaseTank with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Phase siRNAs (phasiRNAs) are a class of small RNAs, which triggered by miRNA-targeted cleavage and followed by DCL4-mediated production of small RNAs phased in 21-nt increments.
Here, we introduce PhaseTank to systematically characterize 'miRNA → mRNA → tasiRNA → target genes' regulatory casacades in plants. With one command analysis, PhaseTank is an easy-to-use software for users.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phasetank/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.