This is the Linux app named Phoenix III to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Inner_Powers_Interface_fix.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Phoenix III to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Phoenix III to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The only way to found out your limits is to cross the boundaries of your own mind! Who
said Rome can't wait until the Age of Renaissance or that China should be dominated by
Manchu instead of Khan Dynasty?! Phoenix game would gave you the power of ruler,
challenged with the survival of his (her) state, internal and political problems.
Phoenix time scope is 11 AD - 2010 AD, with beautiful and rich map composed by 3283
provinces. If you are sick from wastelands, lack of small and unpopular states or the short
timeline of Europa Universalis III this mod will grab your attention.
The main aim of the game remains unchanged, but spiced up - you have to guide your
state in the cruel political realm, managing to hold on it as long as possible. Some players
goes further craving to seize the Golden Constantinople, holding firmly the trade between
Europe and Asia, occupy the Holy town of Jerusalem.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phoenixiii/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.