This is the Linux app named Emulatorx to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Emulatorx5Beta1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Emulatorx to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Emulatorx to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Discover a new way to enjoy your videoconsoles in Windows. Now with ROM Launcher, backups, achievements and much more. Enjoy playing, enjoy emulating.
Emulators: PlayStation 1 (ePSXe), PlayStation 2 (PCSX), PSP (PPSSPP), Wii (Dolphin), GameCube (Dolphin), DS (DeSmuME), Nintendo (Project64), GBA (NO$GBA), MegaDrive (gens), SNES, NES and Dreamcast.
- New interface, modern and easy to use.
- Emulators are downloaded only if you are going to use it (Online Installer).
- Added achievement feature. Completing objectives will unlock achievements. And the achievements have rewards!
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Emulatorx ROM Launcher. ROM files can now be started from the application, without starting each emulator separately.
- With backups! We have developed a backup system so you don't lose your saved games.
- Emulatorx Pro, a new funcionality that allows you to improve your experience with emulators.
- Emulatorx Live. We do not want you to stay without playing, so we have developed a funcionality to prevent problems from the official servers of the emulators.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/emulatorx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.