This is the Linux app named Photo Management Suite whose latest release can be downloaded as pms-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Photo Management Suite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Photo Management Suite
PMS eases the process of renaming/sorting, rotating and resizing images from digital cameras. It also supports applying an overlay image (e.g. a logo). Files can be renamed by their EXIF date which allows sorting of mixed up images from different cameras.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/photosuite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.