This is the Linux app named PhotoKit whose latest release can be downloaded as PhotoKit_0.3.9_msvc2010-x86.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PhotoKit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PhotoKit is a photo browser with impressive 3D effects and many slide effects.
Slide effects (my another project NextEffect).
Multi-touch (e.g. on N9)
Share images to sina weibo. (for Chinese users)
Online images with Google image search.
Build debian package (make deb).
PhotoKit can not manager photos now, just viewing. It will be possible in the future.
The UI of PhotoKit is based on Qt graphics framework (except filedialog), so you will have the same experience on all platforms. On N9, it only supports landscape mode because the limitation of QWidget. At the begining, i just use many QWidget based components, but they are very ugly on Harmattan, so I have to wrote these components using graphics framework, e.g. button, textinput and dialog. The work is hard, but the result is good.
You can find PhotoKit OS2 there: http://svn.netlabs.org/qtapps/wiki/QT4%20Graphics
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/photokit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.