This is the Linux app named PHP Webcam Live Streaming whose latest release can be downloaded as ls_php.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PHP Webcam Live Streaming with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PHP Webcam Live Streaming
VideoWhisper Live Streaming provides web based live video streaming (from webcam or similar sources).
Live Streaming key features:
+ 1 to many 1 way video streaming
+ Live chat for viewers
+ User list with online participants
+ Channel title
+ HTML embed code to publish video channel
+ P2P group streaming support
+ Session timer and control with scripts
+ 100% web based for clients
The php edition is the easiest choice to setup and run the Live Streaming application on a website.
Also to integrate with any php script or content management system that does not have a ready made integration, yet.
PHP Live Streaming Edition Highlights:
+ Create Live Video Channels
+ Broadcast Live Video from Browser
+ Share Channels Link/Embed Code
+ Limit Total Use Time by Channel
+ Simple Setup
+ Easy to Install
+ Full PHP Source Code
+ Easy to Integrate
Requires a RTMP hosting to setup rtmp side (see installation instructions).
- 1 to many 1 way live webcam video streaming
- 100% web based for clients
- Live chat for viewers
- User list with online participants
- HTML embed code to publish video channel
- P2P group streaming support
- Session timer and control with scripts
- Create Live Video Channels
- Broadcast Live Video from Browser
- Share Channels Link/Embed Code
- Limit Total Use Time by Channel
- Transcoding for iOS HLS playback
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phplivestream/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.